Sunday 13 January 2013

Very late Xmas post

WARNING: CHRISTMAS POST! I know it's January and all, but some of you guys might not have had the chance to view Harrods in London Christmas window displays! One word for you... superfragilisticexpialidocious. Just to let you all know, I work in Harrods at Chanel and I would walk past every day in December and stare for 5 mins at each window - they'd never be the same in my eyes! I'd find something new every single day.

Ariel from 'Little Mermaid' by Marchesa

Princess Jasmin from 'Aladdin' by Escada

Mulan by Missoni

Cinderella by Versace

Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' by Elie Saab

Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast' by Valentino


Pocahontas by Roberto Cavalli


Rapunzel by Jenny Packham


Tiana from 'Princess and the Frog' by Ralph & Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment